Required Motorcycle Insurance in Arizona
Arizona residents are required to have liability insurance to help pay for injury costs and property damage if you are found to be at fault in an accident. In order to meet the minimum requirements, you must have at least $30,000 for bodily injury coverage per accident and $10,000 for property damage coverage per accident. This is just the minimum, and you can opt for more coverage when you get a quote from an agent at AZ Insurance Group.
Optional Motorcycle Insurance
Riding a motorcycle can be dangerous, so you may want additional coverage options to protect yourself and your property.
- Collision and Comprehensive Insurance: If you are in an accident, collision insurance can help you get your bike back. If there are damages not related to a collision, such as falling debris, or theft, then comprehensive coverage can be used to fix damages or replace your motorcycle.
- Underinsured or Uninsured Motorist Insurance: If a driver hits you without insurance or one who doesn’t have the minimum insurance coverage, it can be a hit to your wallet without the right insurance. Underinsured or uninsured coverage can help cover your medical bills.
- Medical Payments Coverage: With this coverage, it won’t matter who is at fault for the accident. You and any other covered riders can get money for post-accident treatment, which can include dental and medical work.
- Enhanced Injury: This coverage comes when you purchase medical payments coverage and will provide even more after an accident, including income reimbursement if injuries cause you to miss work.
- Optional Equipment Insurance: If you have customizations on your bike, then you want to make sure your comprehensive and collision coverage comes with this protection.
- Personal Contents Coverage: You must have comprehensive and collision insurance to get this add-on insurance, but it will give you more protection for the valuables you carry on your bike.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If a mechanical failure strands you more than 100 miles from home, then you get reimbursed for food, lodging, and alternate transportation.
Contact AZ Insurance Group to get a quote on motorcycle insurance.